Old Town Canoe
Old Town Saranac 146 Canoe - Cosmetic Blems
The new Old Town Saranac comes with a more narrow shape and slightly lower seats. It features two contoured seats plus a bench seat perfect for smaller passengers. The bench seat also includes a covered storage compartment, while bow and stern seats incorporate a variety of extras including cup holders, rod holders and storage trays designed to add convenience and versatility to the canoe. The Saranac is affordable family fun!
- 79 lbs. *
- Length: 14' 6"
- Width: 36"
- Contoured comfortable seats with padded seat and seatbacks
- Center bench seat with storage inside
- 6" hatch
- Molded-in rod holders (bow and center)
- Molded-in flush mount for rod holder or anchor system (bow and stern)
- Molded-in storage trays
- Molded-in paddle rests (bow and stern)
- Molded-in cup holders (bow, center and stern)
- Comfortable molded-in handles
These Canoes may come with minor cosmetic blemishes, not unlike those that will be incurred on the first outing. These blemishes are barely perceptible and do not affect boats' performace or longevity. They retain a 1-year factory warranty. To ensure your satisfaction, please remove all packaging material immediately upon arrival, and inspect for damage prior to signing acceptance form from carrier. Note any damage on carrier's document, and contact Appomattox River Company with any problems. 1(800)442-4837
Residential shipping for this canoe is $125.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837