Grumman 15' Double-End .050 Canoe - Hunter Green over Silver
Whether out tackling a rushing stream or a glass-calm lake, a first timer or professional outfitter, a Grumman versatile double-ender is the right choice. Its wide beam and low profile gives stability and reduced wind resistance.
- 69 lbs. *
- Length: 15'
- Width: 35 1/16"
- .050 aluminum construction
- .060 aluminum deck caps and .080 stemcaps with special T-6 aluminite finish rivets for strength
- Special sealant ensure long lasting watertightness
- Extruded T-6 gunnel and thwarts
- Embossed "G" bulkhead
- Enclosed flotation compartment
- Acrylic non-skid floor coating
- Stretch formed hull
- 3 ribs
- Standard keel
- Max. Wt. Cap lbs./Persons: 650/555 lbs.
Residential shipping for this canoe is $300.00. It does require a signature. We do encourage customers to call for an individualized shipping quote for this boat. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||All Purpose, Fishing|
Stand Up Paddle Boards
Gear & Accessories
Paddler Gift Guides
3 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W Y