Grumman 17' Double-End .050 Canoe - Olive Drab
Whether out tackling a rushing stream or a glass-calm lake, a first timer or professional outfitter, a Grumman versatile double-ender is the right choice. Its wide beam and low profile gives stability and reduced wind resistance. The 17 ft. heavy-duty version is built specifically for camps and outfitters.
- 75 lbs. *
- Length: 17'
- Width: 36 1/8"
- .050 aluminum construction
- .060 aluminum deck caps and .080 stemcaps with special T-6 aluminite finish rivets for strength
- Special sealant ensure long lasting watertightness
- Extruded T-6 gunnel and thwarts
- Embossed "G" bulkhead
- Enclosed flotation compartment
- Acrylic non-skid floor coating
- Stretch formed hull
- 3 ribs
- Standard keel
- Max. Wt. Cap lbs./Persons: 755/660 lbs.