- Grumman 17' Square Stern .050 Canoe - Natural Aluminum Finish
Grumman 17' Square Stern .050 Canoe - Natural Aluminum Finish
Designed for outboard power, all Grumman square stern canoes feature a transom gusset of tough .125 inch aluminum, motor pads to secure outboards and ribs for added stiffness. Stability is a top priority in the Grumman square-stern canoes, and spray rails keep you dry. The Grumman 17 Foot Square Stern is a great canoe for fishing and hunting and is ideally suited for use with smaller outboards or trolling motors.
- 85 lbs. *
- Length: 17'
- Width: 36 5/8"
- 2 seats
- Max capacity: 825 lbs.
- .050 aluminum construction
- .060 aluminum deck caps and .080 stemcaps with special T-6 aluminite finish rivets for strength
- Special sealant ensure long lasting watertightness
- 8 ribs
- Motor and paddle not included.
Residential shipping for this canoe is $300.00. It does require a signature. We do encourage customers to call for an individualized shipping quote for this boat. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837