Bending Branches Java 11 Bent Premium Canoe Paddle
Meet the Bending Branches Java Bent, the more-than-worthy heir to the Espresso tradition. With a brand new, modern-looking "pinstripe" lay-up and dark roasted basswood, the Java is lightweight and worth noticing. Full Rockgard protection and 2 oz. fiberglass wrap will keep this paddle strong and beautiful for years to come. Looking good on the water has never been this affordable.
- Shaft: 11 degrees bent
- Grip: Classic Palm Grip
- Shaft Material: Solid Basswood
- Blade Material: Roasted Basswood
- Blade Size (in.): 8.1 x 19
- Blade Surface Area (sq. in.): 118
- Weight (oz.): 19
- Rockgard: Full Black
- Additional Features: Upgraded look, 2 oz. Fiberglass covering blade
- Weight Variance: Due to the varied density of wood, all canoe paddles could have a +/-10% variance in weight. Paddle weight is based on 50 inch measurements for bent shaft.