- Bending Branches Slice Solo Canoe Paddle
Bending Branches Slice Solo Canoe Paddle
When it's all up to you, you need a solo paddle that you can rely on. Bending Branches' Slice Solo is that paddle. The Slice Solo Canoe Paddle uses many of the same materials as the Slice Kayak Paddles, making it both lightweight and durable. The Slice Solo's blades are made of propietary epX engineered polymer for a smooth entry to the water and a light swing weight. Its ovalized, fiberglass shaft has just the flex you need and the durability to stand up to some hard knocks. The Slice Solo comes with a snug-fitting traditional 3 hole snap-button ferrule (adjustable feathering agles 0-degrees and 60-degrees, L or R).
- 39 oz.
- Blade Size: 6.9" x 17.5"
- Blade surface area: 95 sq. in.
- Blade material: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiverglass Reinforced
- Shaft material: Fiberglass
- Ovalized shaft for comfort
- 2-piece shaft
- Feathering angles: 0-degrees and 60-degrees (L or R)
- FERRULE Snap-Button