- BIC 10'6" Performer Tough Stand Up Paddleboard - Closeout
BIC 10'6" Performer Tough Stand Up Paddleboard - Closeout
If you're looking for a board that's equally at home surfing a wave as it is relaxing on the local lake, look no further than the Performer series. BIC has balanced surf-inspired longboard outlines for solid wave performance with confidence-inspiring stability and a moderate rocker profile for versatility in flat-water conditions. Find the size that's right for you and join the thousands of riders who have made the Performer series an international best-seller. The Performer Tough features even volume distribution, confidence-inspiring width and a refined rocker profile for surf performance as well as flat water glide. This is a highly versatile SUP suitable for a wide range of conditions. New ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
- 35 lbs.
- Length: 10' 6"
- Width: 31.5"
- Thickness: 4.5"
- Volume: 185 L
- Weight range: 200 lbs.
- Fin set up: US Box + FCS Twin
- Center Fin: Quick Fin 10"
- Fin Supplied: Quick Fin 10"
- Surf-Inspired Longboard Shape for stable flat water cuising and wave surfing performance
- Attachment Points - Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
- Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone
- Round Thumb Tail Shape for smooth rail transers and pivot turns
Residential shipping for this stand up paddleboard is $49.50. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||All Purpose|