BIC ACE-TEC 11'0" Cross Adventure Stand Up Paddleboard
BIC Stand Up PaddleBoards
Flat -Water Hybrid Shape. The BIC 11'0" Cross Adventure offers an ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique 'hybrid' design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
- 34 lbs.
- Length: 11'0"
- Width: 34"
- Thickness: 5" 1/2
- Volume: 260 L
- Weight range: 285 lbs.
- Fin set up: Thruster
- Center Fin: QUICK Touring 9"
- Composite Construction Technology
- Molded, lightweight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core
- Fiverglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance
- ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort
- Molded external inserts - no penetrations through outer shell and maximum
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride
- Attachment points - Ten attachment points on Cross 11'0" for additional gear storage and securing a cooler/seat
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness and yoga
- Full deck pad - Maximized use of entire deck for fitness, yoga and family fun
- Wave Groove Pad for maximum comfort
Residential shipping for this stand up paddleboard is $60.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837