- BIC 12'0" Cross Fish Stand Up Paddleboard
BIC 12'0" Cross Fish Stand Up Paddleboard
BIC Stand Up PaddleBoards
The new BIC 12' Cross is a larger version of the award-winning 10' and 11' Cross flat-water hybrid shapes. Featuring the same user-friendly stability and versatility as its smaller siblings, the 12' Cross offers higher capacity (up to 350 lbs), incredible stability and ease of paddling thanks to the unique keeled nose featured on all Cross models. The Fishing version adds a full-length deck pad and three integrated tracks optimally placed for fishing accessories.
- 49 lbs.
- Length: 12'0"
- Width: 35"
- Thickness: 6.6"
- Volume: 350 L
- Weight range: 350 lbs.
- Fin Set Up: Single, Quick Touring 9" Fin
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride
- Attachment points - Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport
- Flat deck - perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness and yoga
- Fishing version - adds a full-length deck pad and three integrated tracks optimally placed for fishing accessories
Residential shipping for this stand up paddleboard is $49.50. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837