- BIC 11'0" Cross Tough Stand Up Paddleboard
BIC 11'0" Cross Tough Stand Up Paddleboard
BIC Stand Up PaddleBoards
The BIC 11'0" Cross Tough is a unique board for family fun, fitness and yoga. The 'CROSS-SUP' 11' blends the excellent performance characteristics found in BIC SUPs Classic surf-inspired series with features found on its WING Touring series. This fusion creates a unique board that performs great in all types of conditions, particularly inland lakes and calm sea conditions, and offers a perfect platform for all-around family fun, cruising, fitness and yoga. ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue! An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique 'hybrid' design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
- 41 lbs.
- Length: 11' 0"
- Width: 34"
- Thickness: 5.5"
- Volume: 260 L
- Weight range: up to 285 lbs.
- Fin set up: Single
- Center Fin: QUICK Fin 9"
- Fin Supplied: QUICK Touring 9"
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and dry ride
- Attachment points - Ten deck attachement points for additional gear storage and securing a cooler/seat
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness and yoga
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure) - Maximizes use of entire deck for fitnes, yoga and family fun - Wave Groove Pad for maximum comfort
Residential shipping for this stand up paddleboard is $49.50. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||All Purpose|