Boardworks 12'6" Raven Stand Up Paddleboard - CLOSEOUT
The award winning Raven has been Boardworks' most popular model for many reasons. Designed for superior glide and stability in flat or choppy water, the Raven is an excellent all-around board for lakes, bays, harbors, docile rivers or open ocean. Ideal for touring, fitness paddling and recreational racing.
- 30 lbs.
- Length: 12' 6"
- Width: 30 3/16"
- Thickness: 6 15/16"
- Volume: 290 Liters
- Single Fin
- TEC-V Technology
- Novice: up to 250 lbs.
- Intermediate: up to 275 lbs.
- Advanced: up to 300 lbs.
- Hull design that provides incredible stability without sacrificing glide
- Recessed deck for lower center of gravity
- Beautiful bamboo veneer with striking northwest First Nations inspired graphics
- Soft diamond groove pad for comfort and traction
- LiftSUPTM handle for easy portage and locking
- Deck tie down plugs with bungee cord included for transporting gear
- Self regulating vent plug to relieve pressure in heat or high altitude
- Single tour/race fin for speed and tracking
- Forward fin placement for maneuverability and easy tail turning
Residential shipping for this stand up paddleboard is $60.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837