- Boardworks Badfisher MCIT 11'0" Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard
Boardworks Badfisher MCIT 11'0" Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard
The Boardworks Badfisher is perfect for SUP fishing offering height, stealth and pure fun! The Badfisher takes the proven stability and maneuverability of the MCIT and adds custom features that meet the needs of the growing population of SUP based fishermen, including increased width for stability while casting, fighting and landing fish, Scotty Paddlesports attachment plates and a variety of D rings for attaching crates and coolers.
- 11'0" x 40" x 4"
- 2+1 fins
- Novice: up to 250 lbs., Intermediate: up to 260 lbs., Advanced: up to 275 lbs.
- Rigid drop stitch deck sits below the rail height, lowering the paddlers center of gravity, resulting in increased width for stability while casting, fighting and landing fish
- Scotty Paddlesports attachment plates and a variety of D rings for attaching crates and cooler
- Tough cone bow adds extra impact protection for rocks, docks and other hard surfaces
- Includes a "flap" pack backpack, high volume pump, an inline pressure gauge, and a color matched rubber patch kit
- Can be easily deflated, rolled up and put into the "flap" pack backpack for easy transport
- Proven high-density drop stitch construction makes the Badfisher very rigid for better performance
- Equipped with glued on rubber side bite fins and a detachable center fin allowing for versatility and options when paddling in deep waters or shallow rivers and lakes
- Equipped with a bungee system for strapping down gear and accessories
- Inflates to 14-18 PSI
Residential shipping for this stand up paddleboard is $49.50. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||Fishing, Stand Up Paddle Boards|