- Boardworks Joy Ride 10'11" Stand Up Paddleboard - Closeout
Boardworks Joy Ride 10'11" Stand Up Paddleboard - Closeout
The Boardworks Joy Ride SUPs are luxury cruisers designed with stability and fun in mind. They are the perfect all-around family boards designed for a variety of water conditions. Great for flat-water cruising, small wave surfing, SUP yoga and paddling with kids and dogs. Built in Boardworks TEC molded construction for better durability.
- Length: 10' 11"
- Width: 33"
- Thickness: 4 3/4"
- Volume: 197 L
- EPX Technology
- Novice: up to 245 lbs.
- Intermediate: up to 270 lbs.
- Advanced: up to 300 lbs.
- Premium pad - extremely comfortable, non-chafing, croc-skin EVA deck pad for comfort, traction and safety
- Generous width for maximum stability in flat or choppy water
- Hull design that provides a comfortable ride with smooth easy glide and good suft performance
- LiftSUPTM handle for easy portage and locking
- Self-regulating vent plug to relieve pressure in heat or high altitude
- Single dolphin fin plus 2 small side fin for good tracking, maneuverability and surf performance
Residential shipping for this stand up paddleboard is $49.50. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||All Purpose, Stand Up Paddle Boards|