Boodedox Landing Gear with Tall Legs
Kayak Wheel System - wheels attach, deploy, and retract without having to tip the kayak over on side. You will no longer need to unpack your boat at the end of the day, simply pull the legs out, place in down position, and re-insert. Your legs ride with you on the water and are readily available when it it time to call it a day.
Changes for 2018: You will notice the thumb bolts are no longer shown on the Landing Gear. These have been removed and replaced with a 27" Bungee to tether your wheels together in the up position. The weight of the boat itself will keep your legs in position during movement.
The set-screws for the crossbar are now located in the gear track on the top side of the knuckle. This will allow you to keep your knuckles level during installation.
The Landing Gear Legs are now all 24", giving the needed clearance on larger hulled boats and allowing for easier loading/unloading with no or less drag. The legs are now also wide enough to accept either the no-flat tire or the Sand Tires.
- 16 lbs.
- Color: Silver legs, Aluminum knuckles, orange extension bar
- Materials: Stainless legs, aluminum body, stainless hardware, solid no-flat wheels
- Size: Expands from 17" to 27" width
- When used with boats wider than 27" (such as a Hobie Pro Angler), you much order the LG Pro Kit in addition
- Landing Gear Legs and Wheels are inteded for transport only. The Landing Gear is not intended to support the weight of a kayak during storage. Leaving the Landing Gear deployed during storage can cause flat spots on tires and added stress to your kayak.