Dagger Jitsu 6.0 Kayak
Dagger brings decades of experience and team-tested paddler-proven heritage to freestyle kayaking in the Dagger Jitsu Series. The Jitsu's unique rocker profile, hull-to-rail relationship through the stern, carefully distributed centralized volume, and slicey tips make three-dimensional combination moves in advancing hole play easier while creating a seamless blend of speed, looseness, and release on waves.
- 32 lbs.
- Length: 6'
- Width: 27"
- Cockpit: 34" x 19"
- Paddler weight: 165-256 lbs.
- Volume: 63 gallons
- Contour Ergo Outfitting
- Ratchet adjustable backband
- Roto molded seating with leg lifter
- Welded-in seat track
- Padded Foam Foot Brace System
- Precision adjustable thigh braces
- Multi-adjustable, ConTour Hip Pads
- Security grab handles
|Boat Type||Kayaks, Whitewater|