Dagger Axiom 8.5 Kayak - Discontinued Color
The Dagger Axiom is a downriver freestyle kayak with an edge. Splat, surf, squirt...the Axiom does it all. A stable river-running kayak with seamless edging and a craving for play, the Axiom is comfortable on steep creeks, big water waves, and everything in between. The 8.5 features more volume but the same performance for mid-sized paddlers.
- 42 lbs.
- Length: 8' 6"
- Width: 25.5"
- Cockpit: 19" x 34"
- Paddler weight: 130-210 lbs.
- Volume: 63 gallons
- Lighter Weight White Water Initiative
- Contour Ergo Outfitting
- Ratchet adjudtable backband
- Roto molded seating with leg lifter
- Welded-in seat track
- ConTour adjustable bulkhead foot brace with foam padding
- Precision adjustable thigh braces
- Multi adjustable, ConTour hip pads
- Security grab handles