- Dagger Axiom 9.0 Kayak
Dagger Axiom 9.0 Kayak
The Dagger Axiom is a downriver freestyle kayak with an edge. Splat, surf, squirt...the Axiom does it all. A stable river-running kayak with seamless edging and a craving for play, the Axiom is comfortable on steep creeks, big water waves, and everything in between. The 9.0 has the volume and the foot space for larger paddlers but still throws down like its smaller brothers.
- 45 lbs.
- Length: 9'
- Width: 27.75"
- Cockpit: 19" x 34"
- Paddler weight: 180-265 lbs.
- Volume: 78 gallons
- Lighter Weight White Water Initiative
- Contour Ergo Outfitting
- Ratchet adjudtable backband
- Roto molded seating with leg lifter
- Welded-in seat track
- ConTour adjustable bulkhead foot brace with foam padding
- Precision adjustable thigh braces
- Multi adjustable, ConTour hip pads
- Security grab handles
|Boat Type||Kayaks, Whitewater|