- Grumman Canoes 13' Double-End .050 Canoe Natural Aluminum Finish
Grumman Canoes 13' Double-End .050 Canoe Natural Aluminum Finish
Whether out tackling a rushing stream or a glass-calm lake, a first timer or professional outfitter, the versatile Grumman 13 foot double-ended canoe is the right choice. Its wide beam and low profile gives stability and reduced wind resistance. The standard flat water keel is designed to make paddling easier and keep your canoe on track.
- 58 lbs. *
- Length: 13'
- Width: 35 1/8"
- .050 aluminum construction
- .060 aluminum deck caps and .080 stemcaps with special T-6 aluminite finish rivets for strength
- Special sealant ensure long lasting watertightness
- Extruded T-6 gunnel and thwarts
- Embossed "G" bulkhead
- Enclosed flotation compartment
- Acrylic non-skid floor coating
- Stretch formed hull
- 3 ribs
- Standard keel
Residential shipping for this canoe is $300.00. It does require a signature. We do encourage customers to call for an individualized shipping quote for this boat. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837