- Grumman Canoes 19' Square Stern .050 Canoe Natural Aluminum Finish
Grumman Canoes 19' Square Stern .050 Canoe Natural Aluminum Finish
Designed for outboard power, all Grumman square stern canoes feature a transom gusset of tough .125 inch aluminum, motor pads to secure outboards and ribs for added stiffness. Stability is a top priority in the Grumman square-stern canoes, and spray rails keep you dry. The Grumman 19 Foot Square Stern is a great canoe for fishing and hunting when a small motor is in need (up to 5 horsepower).
- 119 lbs. *
- Length: 19'
- Width: 40 1/8"
- 3 seats
- Max capacity: 1005 lbs.
- .050 aluminum construction
- .060 aluminum deck caps and .080 stemcaps with special T-6 aluminite finish rivets for strength
- Special sealant ensure long lasting watertightness
- Extruded T-6 gunnel and thwarts
- Embossed "G" bulkhead
- Enclosed flotation compartment
- Acrylic non-skid floor coating
- Stretch formed hull
- 12 ribs
- Bulb T keel
- Transom board
- Spray Rail
- Rated for up to 5 horsepower
- Motor and paddle not included.
Residential shipping for this canoe is $500.00. It does require a signature. We do encourage customers to call for an individualized shipping quote for this boat. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||All Purpose, Canoes|