Wilderness Systems Helix PD™ Pedal Drive
The time has come for true innovation in motion with the new Wilderness Systems, patent-pending Helix PD™ Pedal Drive. Featuring a 6:1 gear ratio precision-tuned to a 14 x 17 two-bladed fixed pitch prop, the Helix PD™ is the most efficient and intuitive pedal system ever engineered. Fully deployed, the system is optimized for maximum speed in exchange for less effort so you can be hands-free to fish all day. A groundbreaking auto-raising mast achieves zero draft with a spring-loaded kick pedal, and the unit can be further stowed forward and out of the way to complete the 3-phases of possible positioning. Tuned to the proven performance of Wilderness Systems' S.M.A.R.T. Hull designs, and currently compatible with the new Radar model family, the Helix PD™ Pedal Drive is the definite advantage.
- 12.3 lbs.
- Height: 33.05 inches
- Width: 8.5 inches
- Shaft length: 1.35 inches
- Precision-tuned to a 14 x 17 two-blade fixed pitch prop
- Compatible with the Wilderness Systems Radar Series
- Intuitive spring-loaded auto-raising mast with kick pedal activation
- 3 positions: fully deployed, zero draft, and fully stowed
- Rudder kit with hand control included