- Hobie Mirage 180 Pro Angler 14 Kayak Camo
Hobie Mirage 180 Pro Angler 14 Kayak Camo
Hobie has introduced a new Camo Package on their most popular models. The Camo hulls are a blend of Olive, Dune and Midnight Powders, combined for an edgy, stealthy look. Hobie's original Pro Angler packs extreme fishing utility, with six horizontal rod lockers, tackle compartments, and an elevated Vantage ST Seat. Now with Hobie MirageDrive 180 - its forward/reverse propulsion system. Weighing in at under eight pounds, the MirageDrive 180 produces full power in both directions.
- Fitted hull weight: 120.5 lbs. / Fully rigged weight: 145.5 lbs.
- Length: 13' 8"
- Width: 38"
- Max capacity: 600 lbs.
- Vantage seat capaity: 350 lbs.
- Hull construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Crew: 1
- 6 horizontal rod holders
- 8" Twist and Seal hatch
- Boa System lumbar support
- Dual steering
- Extra large covered bow hatch with liner
- Fixed front and rear carrying handles
- Horizontal storage for six rods
- Large rectangular hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Lowrance ready (optional adapter available for other FishFinder models)
- Mesh-covered stowage pockets
- Mid-ship handles with Bungee tie downs
- New MirageDrive 180 (forward-reverse propulsion system)
- Molded-in vertical rod storage
- Rear cargo area with bungee tie downs
- Replacable mounting boards
- Retractable rudder system
- Sail mount
- Tracking skeg
- Two Plano tackle boxes
- Vantage ST Seating
- Camo models feature custom hull graphics and custom pedal pads to maximize the stealth effect on the camo models.
- Camo Mirage Pro Angler 14 Package includes custom floor mats.
Residential shipping for this kayak is $259.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||Fishing, Kayaks|