- Hobie Mirage 180 Pro Angler 14 Kayak - Camo
Hobie Mirage 180 Pro Angler 14 Kayak - Camo
Hobie's original Pro Angler packs extreme fishing utility, with six horizontal rod lockers, tackle compartments, and an elevated Vantage ST Seat. Now with Hobie MirageDrive 180 - its forward/reverse propulsion system. Weighing in at under eight pounds, the MirageDrive 180 produces full power in both directions.
- Fitted hull weight: 120.5 / Fully rigged weight: 14.5 lbs.
- Length: 13.8" Width: 38"
- Max capacity: 600 lbs.
- Vantage seat capaity: 350 lbs.
- Hull construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Crew: 1
- 6 horizontal rod holders
- 8" Twist and Seal hatch
- Boa System lumbar support
- Dual steering
- Extra large covered bow hatch with liner
- Fixed front and rear carrying handles
- Horizontal storage for six rods
- Large rectangular hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Lowrance ready (optional adapter available for other FishFinder models)
- Mesh-covered stowage pockets
- Mid-ship handles with Bungee tie downs
- New MirageDrive 180 (forward-reverse propulsion system)
- Molded-in vertical rod storage
- Rear cargo area with bungee tie downs
- Replacable mounting boards
- Retractable rudder system
- Sail mount
- Tracking skeg
- Two Plano tackle boxes
- Vantage ST Seating