- Hobie Mirage 180 Tandem Island Kayak Golden Papaya
Hobie Mirage 180 Tandem Island Kayak Golden Papaya
Sailing has never seemed so simple. When the wind blows, the Hobie Mirage Tandem Island flies across the water, powered by an expansive, easily tended mainsail. Now with dual Hobie MirageDrive 180's - its forward/reverse propulsion system, maneuvering is a snap even when the zephyrs subside. The central hull is pure high-end Hobie with all the expected features.
- Fitted hull weight: 130 lbs. / Fully rigged weight: 240 lbs.
- Length: 18' 6"
- Width: (Amas folded in) 4' / (Amas out) 10'
- Height: 15.5" (akas off) / 17" (akas on)
- Mast length: 18'
- Sail area: 90 ft2
- Max capacity: 600 lbs.
- Crew: 1 or 2
- Hull construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- New Vantage CT Seating (adjustable and removable)
- New Dual MirageDrive 180's (forward-reverse propulsion system)
- All Lines and Hardware plus Harken Blocks
- Deck-mounted Crossbars
- Dual rudder deploy and retract controls in front and rear cockpits
- Dual steering
- Easily retractable and removable amas
- Four cup holders
- Four mesh storage pockets
- Fully retractable, kick-up centerboard
- Kick-up Island Rudder
- Large bow hatch
- Lowrance ready
- Patented Roller-Furling Sail with Battens
- Rear cargo area with Bungee tie-downs
- Roller-Furling Main Sail
- Three Twist and Seal Hatches
- Two 2-piece paddles with on-aka storage
- Two MirageDrives
- Two molded-in rod holders
- Two-piece carbon composite mast
Residential shipping for this kayak is $379.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||Fishing, Kayaks, Touring & Racing|