- Hobie Mirage Adventure Island Kayak - 2016
Hobie Mirage Adventure Island Kayak - 2016
An absolute joy on the water, the Hobie Mirage Adventure Island is impressively approachable. A roller-furling, vertically battened mainsail provides lift, a retractable centerboard prevents lateral slip, and the larger amas tuck parallel against the rotomolded polyethylene hull for docking. Multiple hatches, on deck stowage and Vantage CT Seating encourage multi-day adventures, and the MirageDrive with Glide Technologey offers paddle-free locomotion when the wind scatters.
- 102 lbs. - fitted hull weight
- 185 lbs. - fully rigged weight
- Length: 16' 7"
- Beam (Amas folded in): 44"
- Beam (Amas out): 9' 6"
- Mast length: 16' 6"
- Sail area: 65 ft2
- Max capacity: 400 lbs.
- Crew: 1
- Hull construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Two molded-in rod holders
- Roller-furling main sail
- MirageDrive with ST Turbo Fins
- Four detachable Amas with carrying bag
- Two color-coordinated Amas
- Two-piece paddles with on-hull storage
- Two 8" Twist and Seal Hatches with gear bucket
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two mesh-covered stowage pockets
- Kick-up centerboard
- Kick-up Island Rudder
- Patent roller-furling sail with battens
- Two-piece carbon composite mast
- Lowrance ready
Residential shipping for this kayak is $259.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||Fishing, Kayaks|
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W Y