Hobie Mirage Eclipse 10.5 Pedalboard
Incredibly stable, just get on and go using MirageDrive leg power. Soon you'll fly high at exceptional speed, nimbly carving turns using fingertip steering controls. Easily go from the car, the dock or your boat to the water in minutes. The Mirage Eclipse takes fitness out of the gym and onto the water and under the sun. The board is lightweight and durable and full of thoughtful features such as gear tie-downs and carefree kick-up rudder. The Mirage Eclipse takes standup to a whole new level.
- Fitted hull weight: 43.2 lbs.
- Fully rigged weight: 54 lbs.
- Length: 10' 6"
- Width: 33.5"
- Capacity: 225 lbs.
- Crew: 1
- Hull construction: ACX - Advanced Composite Epoxy
- The board's width, hull design, and handlebars provide an extra-stable ride superior to a standard paddleboard.
- Steering is at your fingertips, utilizing hand-levers like those found on a bicycle. Squeeze right, go right. Squeeze left, go left. The durable rudder offers pinpoint maneuverability unique to the Mirage Eclipse.
- The aluminum alloy handlebar is easily removable in seconds; just lock the rudder into place as a tracking skeg and paddle like a traditional stand up paddleboard.
- Like to stand and fish? Just add Hobie H-Crate accessory to add four fishing rod holders plus a plenitude of tackle management options.