- Hobie Mirage Eclipse 10.5 AST SUP
Hobie Mirage Eclipse 10.5 AST SUP
Hobie Mirage Eclipse AST SUP
Break free from the shore. Trade the well-worn path for a waterway. Step out of your routine and onto a a pedalboard. The Mirage Eclipse gives you stability, control and power to chart your own course. The water is waiting. You in?
- Fitted hull weight: 43.2 lbs.
- Fully rigged weight: 54 lbs.
- Length: 10' 6"
- Width: 33.5"
- Capacity: 225 lbs.
- Crew: 1
- Hull construction: ACX - Advanced Composite Epoxy
- The board's width, hull design, and handlebars provide an extra-stable ride superior to a standard paddleboard.
- Steering is at your fingertips, utilizing hand-levers like those found on a bicycle. Squeeze right, go right. Squeeze left, go left. The durable rudder offers pinpoint maneuverability unique to the Mirage Eclipse.
- The aluminum alloy handlebar is easily removable in seconds; just lock the rudder into place as a tracking skeg and paddle like a traditional stand up paddleboard.
- Like to stand and fish? Just add Hobie H-Crate accessory to add four fishing rod holders plus a plenitude of tackle management options.
- New for 2018: Bow Handle
Residential shipping for this stand up paddleboard is $130.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
Gear & Accessories
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W Y