Hobie Mirage Outback DLX Kayak
The legendary design that propelled the MirageDrive to fishing supremacy is better than ever. It's still every inch an Outback, with the time-tested hull that's an ideal bleand of confident stability and smooth maneuverability. Yet more nimble than ever, thanks to the efficient reversing MirageDrive 180. The deck is designed around the marvelous Vantage CT seat to maximize stand-up space and storage. Cruise, camp, or catch. The Outback is packed full of fishing features, including the Lowrance Ready System that makes sonar installation a cinch.
- 81 lbs. (fitted hull weight)
- 99 lbs. (fully rigged weight)
- Length: 12' 1"
- Width: 33"
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Crew: 1
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- MirageDrive with ST Fins
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Mesh Stowage Pocket
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee Tie Downs
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two 8" Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Lowrance Ready
Residential shipping for this kayak is $189.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837