- Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 DLX Kayak
Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 DLX Kayak
Hobie's original Pro Angler packs extreme fishing utility, with scads of (that's six) horizontal rod lockers, enough tackle compartments to empty a store, and an elevated Vantage ST Seat that's as much easy chair as captain's perch.
There's a non-skid deck for standing - a huge advantage for sight fishing - and veritable acres of H-Rail for mounting rod holders and electronics. All this on a spacious 14-foot platform, with no need for a gas tank. Hobie's unique MirageDrive with Glide Technology provides efficient, quiet propulsion.
- 120.5 (fitted hull weight)
- 144.5 (fully rigged weight)
- Length: 13' 8"
- Width: 38"
- Crew: 1
- Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- 260cm paddle, T-handle still included
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Lowrance Ready
- Dual Steering
- 2 H-Rail Mounting Plates
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- 8" Twist and Seal Hatch
- Sail Mount
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Fins
- Vantage ST Seating
- Boa System Lumbar Support
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Retractable Rudder System
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 6 rods
- Mesh Stowage Pocket
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee Tie Downs
- Tracking Skeg
- 2 Plano Tackle Boxes