2018 Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 DLX Kayak - Camo
Hobie's original Pro Angler packs extreme fishing utility, with scads of (that's six) horizontal rod lockers, enough tackle compartments to empty a store, and an elevated Vantage ST Seat that's as much easy chair as captain's perch.
There's a non-skid deck for standing - a huge advantage for sight fishing - and veritable acres of H-Rail for mounting rod holders and electronics. All this on a spacious 14-foot platform, with no need for a gas tank. Hobie's unique MirageDrive with Glide Technology provides efficient, quiet propulsion.
- 120.5 (fitted hull weight)
- 144.5 (fully rigged weight)
- Length: 13' 8"
- Width: 38"
- Crew: 1
- Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- 260cm paddle, T-handle still included
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Lowrance Ready
- Dual Steering
- 2 H-Rail Mounting Plates
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- 8" Twist and Seal Hatch
- Sail Mount
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Fins
- Vantage ST Seating
- Boa System Lumbar Support
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Retractable Rudder System
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 6 rods
- Mesh Stowage Pocket
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee Tie Downs
- Tracking Skeg
- 2 Plano Tackle Boxes
|Boat Type||Fishing, Kayaks|