Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 DLX Kayak - 2019
Fish quake in fear: the Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 kayak is the ultimate craft to help anglers land prizes of every fin, stripe and color. It utilizes the Mirage Drive 180 Turbo so now you can get to your fishing spot fast, and with the reverse ability, you can stay on your spot no matter which way the wind or current is moving. The 13 foot 8 inch foot hull sports a 600 pound weight capacity and is loaded with must-have features that kayak anglers demand. From lakes to rivers to open ocean, this boat has no boundaries - stand and fish with incredible stability, securely store six rods horizontally, two vertically and access your tackle with ease. Integrated dual-steering controls for left or right handed accessibility while under way. The Lowrance-ready transducer mount and new Guardian Transducer Shield gives you multi-dimensional vision below. Vantage ST Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa system lumbar support technology. The H-Rail mounting system offers nearly unlimited customizing opportunities.
- 120.5 (fitted hull weight)
- 144.5 (fully rigged weight)
- Length: 13' 8"
- Width: 38"
- Crew: 1
- Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- 260cm paddle, T-handle still included
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- new Guardian Transducer Shield - Lowrance Ready
- Dual Steering
- 2 H-Rail Mounting Plates
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- 8" Twist and Seal Hatch
- Sail Mount
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Fins
- Vantage ST Seating
- Boa System Lumbar Support
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Retractable Rudder System
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 6 rods
- Mesh Stowage Pocket
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee Tie Downs
- Tracking Skeg
- 2 Plano Tackle Boxes