Hurricane Skimmer 120 Propel Kayak - 2017 Closeout
Hurricane Aqua Sports
NEW Hurricane Skimmer 120 Propel - The industry's first lightweight pedal drive kayak has arrived! After 9 successful years on the water, the Propel Drive System has landed in a beautiful, lightweight Hurricane Skimmer 120 design. At a mere 59 pounds, the Skimmer 120 Propel can easily be moved from your car-top to the water and back again by hand. The Skimmer 120 Propel isn't just a pleasure to car-top though; it delivers as a recreational hands-free cruising kayak too. With a sharp entry flared bow for enhanced glide and smooth travel in choppy water, the Skimmer 120 Propel cruises with efficiency and grace. Combined with a pedal drive system that creates unique on-water opportunities for fishing, bird watching, nature photography and exercise, and you have a winning combination. This lightweight pedaling machine also features the 1st Class Seat with sliding adjustment for comfortable, proper on-water ergonomics and a port side steering mechanism that handles easily vie finger-tip control. Enlighten yourself by experiencing a Hurricane!
- 59 lbs.
- Length: 12'
- Width: 31"
- Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Scuppers: 1 5/8-inch scuppers drain footwell and rear wells
- Hatches: 5.5" Center and 8" Bow - storage compartment access
- Reall Well Bungee: Deck storage for dry bag and gear
- Paddle Holer: Secures paddle to deck
- Console with cup holder: Holds water bottle and provides mounting for angler kit
- Outfitting: AireStream seatback and new Skimmer Cushpad
- Sealect Designs Footbrace System: Easy adjust pinch and pull
- Molded Grab Handles on Bow, Stern and Sides: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- Stern Drain Plug: Simple hull drainage
- 1st Class Seat with sliding adjustment
Residential shipping for this kayak is $69.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837