- BIC SUP 9' 10" DURA-TEC - Aqua/White
BIC SUP 9' 10" DURA-TEC - Aqua/White
The new Bic 9' 10" Dura-Tec SUP is a shorter, wider board with plenty of flotation and usable deck area for family fun, especially exploring lakes and other flat, still water. A hybrid V-shaped bow improves both glide and tracking despite the board's shorter length. The added stability and flat deck make the 9' 10" a great board for fitness and yoga. A reassuringly durable, solid, multi-purpose board.
- 40 lbs.
- Length: 9' 10"
- Width: 32.5"
- Thickness: 4.6"
- Central fin: FCS SUP Touring 9"
- Max rider weight for good stability: 200 lbs.
- Keeled nose for enhanced tracking and increased glide
- Full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride
- Attachment points - 4 deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport
- Flat deck - perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness and yoga
Wider board with plenty of flotation and usable deck area for family fun especially exploring lakes and other flat solid.
|Boat Type||Stand Up Paddle Boards|