Reggie Forward-Adjust Backband
The Reggie Backband comes with all parts necessary to replace your current "forward adjust" backband system. "Forward Adjust" means that the backband adjustment mechanism is is on the thigh brace - as seen in many Jackson and Pyranha cockpits. It is NOT recommended to use this in boats that are not originally designed as forward-adjust.
- 1.5 lbs.
- Size: 13.5" long X 5" tall
- Fits kayaks with adjustment points on the thigh braces
- Plastic-reinforced foam insert with a neoprene cover
- Patented ratcheting adjustments
- Stainless steel, salt water resistant hardware