Jackson Big Rig Kayak
The Jackson Big Rig offers big stability for the many anglers that deserve a model to help them feel comfortable in a smaller watercraft, and even allow them to stand and fish from one! This kayak's hull is crafted for reliable, efficient performance in most kayak fishing situations - lakes, ponds, rivers, inshore saltwater bays or marshes - no matter where you paddle, you'lll be comfortable in the Big Rig.
- 93 lbs. (99 lbs. with seat)
- Length: 13' 2"
- Width: 38"
- Max capacity: 450 lbs.
- Ergo Seat - Jackson's new Ergo Seat with all new 3D breathable mesh fabric, improved lumbar support, strengthened supports for hi-lo seating, additional storage and compatible with the newer track hi/lo systems being built at Jackson Kayak.
- JK Retractable Casting Brace
- Rod Trough and Rod Tip Protector
- Power-Pole Micro Anchor Ready / Drain Chain Chute
- YakAttack Gear Tracks
- RAM Rod Holders
- 32 oz. Nalgene / Central Beverage Holder
- Ram and GoPro Inserts
- Stable hull design
- Heavy duty seat attachment buckle
- Rear tankwell and rod holders
- Hull storage
- Removable skid plate
- Adjustable foot pegs
- Two-layer standing pad
- New ergonomic handles with textured inserts
Residential shipping for this kayak is $99.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837