- Jackson Big Rig Kayak - 2017 CLOSEOUT
Jackson Big Rig Kayak - 2017 CLOSEOUT
The name, "Big Rig", says it all. This kayak maintains the performance of a kayak with the stability of a boat! The hull is crafted for reliable, efficient performance in most kayak fishing situations - lakes, ponds, rivers, inshore saltwater bays or marshes - no matter where you go, the Big Rid is ready to make you feel comfortable.
- 93 lbs. (99 lbs. with seat)
- Length: 13' 2"
- Width: 38"
- Max capacity: 450 lbs.
- Ergo Seat - Jackson's new Erogo Seat with all new 3D breathable mesh fabric, improved lumbar support, strengthened supports for hi-lo seating, additional storage and compatible with the newer track hi/lo systems being built at Jackson Kayak.
- JK Retractable Casting Brace
- Rod Trough and Rod Tip Protector
- Power-Pole Micro Anchor Ready / Drain Chain Chute
- YakAttack Gear Tracks
- RAM Rod Holders
- 32 oz. Nalgene / Central Beverage Holder
- Ram and GoPro Inserts
- Stable hull design
- Heavy duty seat attachment buckle
- Rear tankwell and rod holders
- Hull storage
- Removable skid plate
- Adjustable foot pegs
- Two-layer standing pad
- New ergonomic handles with textured inserts