- Jackson Kraken 13.5 Basic Kayak - 2016 CLOSEOUT
Jackson Kraken 13.5 Basic Kayak - 2016 CLOSEOUT
The Jackson Kraken 13.5 is an all-new option for paddlers wanting to tackle big water. It is a boat shaped and built to accommodate those hitting the open water in a nimble, smaller footprint, but still capable of big water management. It is designed to punch through surf, handle rough offshore currents, swells, beach landings, and for those who desire ultimate performance and maneuverability while chasing big fish.
- 72 lbs. (76 lbs. with seat)
- Length: 13' 3"
- Width: 30.5"
- Max capacity: 400 lbs.
- Fast, great tracking hull design
- Hinged center hatch
- Transducer scupper
- Elite Seat 3.0
- Bait Pump Scupper
- Gear Trac and optional KKrate
- Neoprene hatch seal
- YakAttack Gear Tracks
- Therm-A-Rest lumbar support
- 32 oz. Nalgene Bottle / central beverage storage
- Center hatch
- Rudder ready
- 26" center hatch for internal rod, gear and fish bag storage
- Ram and GoPro Inserts
- Heavy duty seat attachment buckle
- Hull storage
- Removable skid plate
- Adjustable foot pegs
- Plano box
- Flush mount rod holders
- GearTrac Tankwell
- New for 2016: Charcoal grey seat cover, Ergonomic handles, SealLine Seat Pouch
Residential shipping for this kayak is $99.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||Fishing, Kayaks|
Stand Up Paddle Boards
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W Y