2017 Jackson MayFly Kayak
The Jackson MayFly is a fly fishing oriented sit-on-top, loaded with features to make kayak fly fishing more fun and user friendly. The MayFly has a versatile hull optimized for tracking, stability, and speed in popular fly fishing conditions and destinations, including tropical flats, slow-moving rivers, lakes and ponds. Recognizing the unique challenges faced by fly fishermen, particularly fly line management, the MayFly includes a myriad of design aspects to address the needs of fly fishermen creating the ultimate kayak fly fishing platform. Snag-free footrests and features, protected fly box storage, unique fly rod storage options, rod butt props for dealing with tangles, integrated and protected fly patches, and more cater to the high-performance features expect fly fishermen need while being versatile and stable enough to bring new kayak fly anglers into the sport.
- 89 lbs. (without seat)
- Length: 12' 8"
- Width: 35"
- Total capacity: 450 lbs.
- NEW Elite Seating System
- NEW Platypus hydration system
- Snag free wide open standing area
- Snag free one-piece foot brace system with line anchor to secure fly line while paddling
- Large stern well designed for JKooker or Orion 25 Cooler
- Snag free bungee flip down fly box holders lined with foam
- Storage for fly gear like nippers, forceps and tippet
- Integrated fly patch for quick access to flies
- Bow hatch storage bin for fly vests, hip packs, or other items for easy access when wade fishing
- Hi-Lo, trimmable seating
- Aluminum accessory tracks for mounting RAM accessories or casting brace
- Raymarine transducer scupper
- Standing pad
- Specialized fly rod storage with molded-in reel pockets that allow for forward or reverse rod storage
- Rod butt props to help with line tangles