Jackson Nirvana Medium Kayak 2018
The Jackson Nirvana creek boat makes you faster, more confident, and will get you through rapids with more control than ever before. A dry bow keeps you on top of holes and waves and the nimble feeling while maneuvering assures that you stay on your line in the hard rapids. Racers will be delighted to paddle this boat as it, unlike most racing kayaks in the 9' range, is easy to paddle and is confidence inspiring. Plus, it's speed is mind boggling! If you want a river running/creek boat that takes the rapids down a grade, the Nirvana is the boat for you!
- 44.5 lbs.
- Length: 8' 11"
- Width: 26.375"
- Cockpit size: 86.3
- Optimal river running paddler weight: 140-240 lbs.
- Volume: 86.3 gallons
- Race inspired hull
- Boat Armor Outfitting
- Uni-Shock Bulkhead System
- Sure-Lock Backband System
- Carrying strap attached to bulkhead for easier carrying
- Ropes to attach throw rope for easy access
- GoPro Ready (camera not included)
- Nalgene bottle
- Thermoformed U Channel