Immersion Research Kling-On Empire Bungee Sprayskirt - Closeout
Kling-On Empire Sprayskirt - Closeout
The Kling-On Empire Bungee Spray Skirt is the same as the Kling-On Bungee Spray Skirt with one major difference - the front casing (the high wear area going over the front portion of the cockpit rim) is laminated with a high thread-count Kevlar (the red fabric around the front). This very costly strip of laminated neoprene is simply the best possible fabric when it comes to flexible abrasion resistance, making it the perfect choice for people who are exceptionally hard on spray skirts.
- Bungee Apron Style - features extra neoprene extending past the bungee that helps fill-in cockpit and are usually much drier than standard skirts
- Unique "taco" construction that has all the benefits of an apron skirt but allows the outer edge of the skirt to articulate and grab the rim
- Stretchy, implosion-resistant 3mm neoprene deck with Nylar front casing (the green fabric in the front)
- Anti-implosion silicone patches on the under-sides
- All seams are glued, blind stitched and taped.
Stand Up Paddle Boards
Gear & Accessories
Paddler Gift Guides
3 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W Y