Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 10 Kayak
Weighing in at only 59 pounds (without the drive unit) the Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 10 is the lightest pedal drive fishing kayak on the market. Light enough to lift car top or effortlessly slide into the back of a pickup, this little titan is the master of hands free fishing. Powered by Native's unique Propel Drive System which boasts forward and reverse, the Slayer Propel 10 keeps you on the fish and provides a major aid landing the catch of the day. Armchair-comfortable seat, rock-solid stability, clutter-free cockpit; the design empowers even the XXL angler to stand and sight-cast or to just relax and sip a beverage. Propel speeds vary depending on currents and wind, but pedaling 3.5 miles-per-hour all day long smooth and easy. Bow to stern rail mount system means easy on-and-off for rod holders from major brands like Scotty, RailBlaza, and purposely-positioned rails for mounting cameras to capture your trophy catch.
- 59 lbs. (fitted weight)
- Length: 10'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Propel Ped Drive System with FORWARD AND REVERSE
- Hand Sewn 1st Class Seating with adjustable inseam
- Left Hand Rudder Control System
- 17" dry bow hatch cover
- Right hand forward facing rod holder/cup holder
- Two flush mount rod holders aft
- Several Groove Tracks for accessory mounting
- Premium deck padding for standing
- Propel Drive trunk cover with accessory tray and cup holder
- 5" dry storage hatch
- Padded Carry handles
- Rear storage well
- Super Seal Scupper Plugs
- Drain plug
- Sharp bow entry for tracking
- Modified hull for ultra stability and tracking
- Rudder Protective Keel for tracking
Shipping for this kayak is $59 ! It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837