- Native Watercraft Slayer 12 Pro Kayak
Native Watercraft Slayer 12 Pro Kayak
The Slayer 12 Pro fishing kayak provides simplicity, easy customization, and rock-solid stability. This angler features high/low seating positions for out-of-the-wind paddling and comfortable ergonomic fishing. Rails from bow to stern make customizing easy from simple to extreme. Fishing and depth finders are a cinch to mount. A clean, open cockpit makes it perfect for stripping line while fly-fishing, and allows bait casters freedom of movement when snatching that big bass.
- 65 lbs. - fitted weight
- Length: 12'
- Width: 31"
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Hi/Low First Class, Hand-Sewn Seating
- Bow hatch cover
- Dual anchor trolleys
- Stand-up strap
- Sewn rail tool caddy
- Groove Tracks for accessory mounting
- Removable square dashboard with Groove Track for accessory mounting
- Cam-Lok Paddle Holders
- Padded tackle box keeper with bungee
- Two flush mount rod holders
- Rear 5" dry storage hatch
- Molded-in cup holder
- Premium deck padding for standing and casting
- Open bow and stern storage areas
- Adjustable foot braces
- Padded rod tip rest
- Stern Tag-A-Long Wheel
- Super Seal Scupper Plugs
- Padded carry handles
- Channeled Semi-Tunnel Hull for tracking and stability
Residential shipping for this kayak is $99.00. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||Fishing, Kayaks|
Stand Up Paddle Boards
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P S T V W Y