- Native Watercraft Slayer 13 Propel Kayak
Native Watercraft Slayer 13 Propel Kayak
The Native Slayer 13 is unmatched in its ability to maintain casting distance, pull away from structure or stop on a dime when trolling. This fishing craft also offers solid stability when sight casting. This boat offers unsurpassed versatility; take it out on your local lake and fish for bass one day, then leave the drive system at home and paddle it for a day of trout fishing on your local river.
- 85 lbs. (fitted weight)
- Length: 13' 2"
- Width: 33"
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Propel Pedal Drive System with FORWARD AND REVERSE
- Hand sewn 1st Class Seating with adjustable inseam
- Left hand Rudder Control System
- Impact resistant stern rudder
- Hard shell bow hatch with bungee
- Right hand forward facing rod holder/cup holder
- Two flush mount rod holders aft
- Several Groove Tracks for accessory mounting
- Premium deck padding for standing
- Pedal Drive Trunk Cover with accessory tray and cup holder
- 5" dry storage hatch
- Padded carry handles
- Rear storage well
- Super Seal scupper plugs
- Drain plug
- Sharp bow entry for tracking
- Modified tunnel hull for ultra stability and tracking
- Rudder protective keel for tracking
Residential shipping for this kayak is $1. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
Stand Up Paddle Boards
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W Y