- Necky Rip 10 Kayak - 2016 Closeout
Necky Rip 10 Kayak - 2016 Closeout
Bringing Necky's performance heritage to the recreational class, the Rip 10 is a lively, playful beginner to intermediate kayak designed to help grow paddling skills without sacrificing fun on the water. Efficient length and and a sharp keep give the Rip 10 tremendous glide. A built-in drop down skeg makes the Rip both agile and maneuverable, but also a great straight-tracking touring boat as well.
- 43 lbs.
- Length: 10' 6"
- Width: 28.5"
- Cockpit: 46.5" x 19.5"
- Material: Polyethylene
- Max capacity: 250-300 lbs.
- Active Comfort System 2.0 Seat
- Custom foam thigh pads
- Stern Quick Seal Hatch with bulkhead for ample, dry storage (16.5" x 10.5")
- Large, roomy cockpit for easy entry and exit
- Cup holder
- Support Track Foot Brace System
- Built-in drop down skeg
|Boat Type||All Purpose, Kayaks|