- Old Town Castine 145 Kayak
Old Town Castine 145 Kayak
Old Town Canoe
Castine is a coastal Maine community known for its rich heritage of boat building, fishing and for being the home of Maine Maritime Academy. The Old Town Castine pays tribute to the rich history of the area by offering the comfort you feel of a custom-built boat. And with the ACS2, the most comfortable seat in the world, you'll feel like you're floating on a cloud all day long.
- 56 lbs.
- Length: 14' 6"
- Width: 26.5"
- Cockpit: 39" x 21"
- Max capacity: 450 lbs.
- Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
- Removable slide-track day storage
- ACS2 Seat with low profile backrest
- Deck rigging rope and bungees
- Bow and stern carrying handles
- Bow and stern bulkheads with Quick Seal Hatch with CrossLock
- Thigh braces
- Phone cradle
- Adjustable foot braces
- Rudder ready (rudder sold separately)
- Foot brace