Old Town Loon 106 Kayak
Old Town Canoe
Twenty years ago, Old Town Canoe changed the way paddle sports thought about recreational kayaks with the Loon Series. The Loon series features a completely redesigned hull that provides effortless glide and straight tracking. Also featured is a removable workdeck providing customizable space for cameras, gear and water. Also included is dry storage and a USB charge port to keep your gadgets charged even after hours on the water. Battery (owner supplied) can be plugged in and stored inside work deck hatch. Equipped with a super plush ACS2 Seat featuring easy and intuitive adjustments, under-leg support, premium padding and flow-through ventilation. The ACS 2.0 is the most advanced seating system on the market.
- 53 lbs.
- Length: 10' 6"
- Width: 31"
- Cockpit: 56" x 23"
- Max load: 325 lbs.
- Active Comfort System 2.0 (ACS2) Seat
- Removable Workdeck with USB
- Thigh Pads - Match ACS2 Padding (not pictured)
- New for 2018: Support Track Foot Brace System
- Click Seal Hatch with Bulkhead
- Bow and Stern Deck Bungees
- Bow and Stern Carry Handles
- Paddle Clip (not pictured)
- Drain Plug (not pictured)
- Sharp Keel Line for Performance