- Old Town Loon 106 Kayak - 2018
Old Town Loon 106 Kayak - 2018
Old Town Canoe
Twenty years ago, Old Town Canoe changed the way paddle sports thought about recreational kayaks with the Loon Series. The Loon series features a completely redesigned hull that provides effortless glide and straight tracking. Also featured is a removable workdeck providing customizable space for cameras, gear and water. Also included is dry storage and a USB charge port to keep your gadgets charged even after hours on the water. Battery (owner supplied) can be plugged in and stored inside work deck hatch. Equipped with a super plush ACS2 Seat featuring easy and intuitive adjustments, under-leg support, premium padding and flow-through ventilation. The ACS 2.0 is the most advanced seating system on the market.
- 53 lbs.
- Length: 10' 6"
- Width: 31"
- Cockpit: 56" x 23"
- Max load: 325 lbs.
- Active Comfort System 2.0 (ACS2) Seat
- Removable Workdeck with USB
- Thigh Pads - Match ACS2 Padding (not pictured)
- New for 2018: Support Track Foot Brace System
- Click Seal Hatch with Bulkhead
- Bow and Stern Deck Bungees
- Bow and Stern Carry Handles
- Paddle Clip (not pictured)
- Drain Plug (not pictured)
- Sharp Keel Line for Performance