Old Town Topwater 120 Angler Kayak
Old Town Canoe
The all-new Old Town Topwater 120 offers large fishing kayak performance in a compact, nimble package. A marriage of stability and performance, the Topwater, with the all-new ultra-stable DoubleUTM Hull, quietly glides through any water condition while providing a stable, comfortable stand-up fishing platform. Equipped with thoughtful on-board tackle and rod management and a revolutionary universal transducer mount, even the saltiest of anglers will be impressed by the overall fishability of the new Topwater series. Old Town sacrificed nothing, delivering a series of innovative fishing kayaks that are easy to maneuver and even easier to transport all while boasting an impressive maximum capacity.
- 82 lbs.
- Length: 12'
- Width: 33.5"
- Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
- Element Air Seating
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Ultra-stable DoubleUTM Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the most quiet pontoon-style hull on the market.
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before.
- Incredibly comfortable and breathable ElementAirTM Seat with high/low positioning
- An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market.
- Stay organized and easily access gear with three rod holders (one forward-facing) and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage.
- EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort