Old Town Topwater PDL Kayak - 2019
Old Town Canoe
Old Town has stepped up their kayak fishing pedal game with the Old Town Topwater PDL Kayak. It delivers a comfortable, hands-free performance fishing kayak that’s easy to maneuver and even easier to transport. At only 10.6’ long and weighing only 100 lbs. fully outfitted, the Topwater PDL offers large fishing kayak performance, in a compact, lightweight, nimble package. A great combination of stability and performance, the Topwater, with the all-new ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull, quietly glides through any water condition while providing a stable hands-free stand-up fishing platform. Featuring the award-winning forward/reverse PDL™ Drive, the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market, and equipped with thoughtful on-board rod & tackle management, The Topwater PDL will impress even the saltiest of anglers.
- 95 lbs.
- Length: 10'6"
- Width: 36"
- Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
- Element Air Seating
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Maintenance-free, award-winning, forward/reverse PDL™ Drive with a patent-pending easy-docking system and best warranty in the industry.
- Ultra-stable DoubleUTM Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the most quiet pontoon-style hull on the market.
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before.
- Incredibly comfortable and breathable ElementAirTM Seat with high/low positioning
- An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market.
- Stay organized and easily access gear with three rod holders (one forward-facing) and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage.
- EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort