- YakAttack Omega Pro Rod Holder with Track Mounted LockNLoad Mounting System
YakAttack Omega Pro Rod Holder with Track Mounted LockNLoad Mounting System
The slogan for YakAttack's new Omega series rod holder is "The last rod holder you'll ever need," and that's exactly what YakAttack has developed. This is a truly universal solution that works flawlessly with spinning, casting, larger conventional reels, and yes - even fly rods of all sizes. A 360 degree rotating collar offers the ability to quickly secure the rod by capturing the reel, and allows spinning reels to be stowed in the natural downward position, not hung off the side. Multiple modes allow anglers to easily stage rods for quick access or lock them in for maximum security. The Omega Pro Rod Holder attaches to your kayak, boat, or other watercraft with YakAttack's brand new LockNLoad Mounting System, and it is exactly what you would expect from the leader in track mounting technology. Offering unrivaled track mounting security and adjustability, the patent pending LockNLoad track base is the most advanced track mount ever created. You want no slip? No problem. The LockNLoad track base attaches quickly and easily with a single MightyBolt but will not accidentally rotate or loosen from the track, even you when you're trolling rod takes a big hit.
The Omega Pro adds an extension arm to help get your reel higher off the water or helps accomodate longer rod butts.
- 3 modes: locked, adjustment, and removal.
- From locked mode, simply squeeze a lever to go into adjustment mode.
- In adjustment mode, the mount can be rotated in any direction, but it cannot be removed ensuring the rod holder is completely secure while making adjustments, even if a fish hits. Let go of the lever and you're back in locked mode.
- To go to removal mode, flip the lever out, and the system easily slides off the track mount.