PaddleVa.com accepts returns and exchanges on full priced boats and/or accessories that HAVE NOT BEEN PADDLED/PUT ON WATER, DEMOED, WORN, ALTERED OR WASHED, and with ALL ORIGINAL packaging/tags attached. All returns subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. Returns must be received within fourteen (14) days of receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- PaddleVa.com reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the fourteen (14) day return period.
- Contact Customer Service to initiate exchange and to check availability of desired exchange item(s).
- Returns on special orders are not accepted.
- Ship your return or exchange through an insured trackable carrier, as PaddleVa.com cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- An email notification will be sent to you once your package has been received by PaddleVa.com* Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment within five (5) business days of receipt of your return (please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from PaddleVa.com).
Please send your return or exchange to:
Appomattox River Company
614 North Main St.
Farmville, VA 23901
Kayaks ship for $69.00- $99.00, and canoes ship for $125.00 - $399.00, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. Accessories ship by weight through UPS.
All orders placed Monday-Thursday before 2 PM (EST) will begin processing and ship within 24 hours*, pending availability and credit card authorization. All orders placed Friday, Saturday or Sunday will begin processing, but will not ship until the following Monday.
PaddleVa.com will contact you with a follow-up email if, for some reason, the merchandise you have selected is currently out of stock or if additional identification is needed for credit authorization.
PaddleVa.com uses UPS for delivery, and therefore are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes.
During checkout, you will have the option of choosing an expedited form of shipping quoted from original UPS shipping rates. *DELIVERY TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, OR HOLIDAYS.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that will include the UPS tracking number for your package.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from PaddleVa.com, you are responsible for both the original shipping cost incurred and the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
Note: May not ship if truck is not filled.
Please note – All sales are FOB Farmville, VA. This means the customer (consignee) assumes full responsibility for the shipment after it leaves our loading dock. Your signature on the delivery receipt relieves the freight carrier of all liability for damaged product. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the kayaks for damage.
Do not sign the delivery receipt until you have inspected the kayaks. Appomattox River Company assumes no responsibility for freight damage.
If the driver is impatient and can’t wait, note any and all visible damage to the boxes on the delivery receipt along with "received uninspected." Keep a copy of the delivery receipt for your records. Be sure to note the driver’s name, the company he is driving for and their contact information (including address and phone number). You must inspect the shipment immediately. If you discover any damage, call the carrier to schedule an inspection by their representatives. Do not dispose of the packaging or clean the kayak until that inspection is done. Take as many pictures of the damaged area and packaging as possible, note the model and the serial number, and contact us right away if you need assistance.
5.3% sales tax will be applied to residents of the State of Virginia.
No sales tax will be applied to residents outside the State of Virginia.