- Bic 12'6" Oxbow Explore Stand Up Paddleboard - CLOSEOUT
Bic 12'6" Oxbow Explore Stand Up Paddleboard - CLOSEOUT
The BIC Explore series is designed for a quiet, smooth and stable paddling experience cruising around your local lake, bay or river yet is fully capable and proven as a serious expedition-worthy board in all types of conditions. A sharp vee entry at the nose parts the water smoothly and transitions to a displacement hull through the front half of the board for maximum responsiveness and maneuverability. This transitions to a flat planning hull in the back half of the board for stability and tracking.
- 34 lbs.
- Length: 12' 6"
- Width: 30"
- Volume: 285 L
- ACE-TEC Technology
- The keeled nose cuts smoothly through the chope while the flat section under the standing area and tail improve stability.
- Designed for effeiciency, stability and FUN
- Leash plug at nose and tail
- 4 attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
- Center Fin: QUICK Touring 9"
Residential shipping for this stand up paddleboard is $49.50. It does require a signature. We can also ship to a commercial address at the same cost. Feel free to call for more details. 1.800.442.4837
|Boat Type||Touring & Racing|