- Pyranha 9R L Kayak - Stout 2 Outfitting
Pyranha 9R L Kayak - Stout 2 Outfitting
Now with new Stout 2 Outfitting, the Pyranha 9R is the first modern race kayak aimed squarely at the short boat class of extreme races the world over. Blazing fast, precise and forgiving, the 9R sets the standards against which all others will be judged. Narrow entry and asymmetric plan for speed. Edge for precision. High bow, tailored rocker and volume distribution keep you on top of the water, in control and in the lead. Setting the pace. R is for Race!
- 50 lbs.
- Length: 8' 11"
- Width: 26.7"
- Cockpit: 37.4" x 20.7"
- Optimum paddler weight: 165-275 lbs.
- Volume: 90 gallons
- Asymmetric Swede form hull and narrow width for speed
- High bow
- Continuous rocker
- Wave deflector
- Rounded edge bow
- Flatter bow profile
- Slight edge
- Peaked bow deck and stern
- Clean release off stern with edge
- Low profile front cockpit
- New Stout 2 Outfitting
|Boat Type||Kayaks, Whitewater|